Vancouver Model United Nations encourages you to read the following legal terms.
By accessing or browsing this website, you agree to the following legal terms and conditions:
1. All content on this site including but not limited to text, data, graphics, and sound (collectively “Content”) is the intellectual property of Vancouver Model United Nations (“VMUN”). The Content is protected by Canadian copyright laws and other intellectual property laws and is used under licence of VMUN. VMUN’s logo may not be used in any way without prior written permission from VMUN or any appropriate affiliate. All other logos, service marks, and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. You agree to comply with all applicable copyright protections, copyright notices, or any restrictions contained within the Content.
2. You may download and use a reasonable amount of Content for your own personal non-commercial use so long as you keep all copyright notices visible and unaltered, do not change the Content, do not use the Content to suggest any affiliation with VMUN, agree to cease all use of any and all Content immediately upon the request of VMUN, and agree to remove any and all Content from any mediums, including but not limited to social media, blogs, websites, printed materials, upon the request of VMUN.
Terms of Registration
By registering a School, as a Delegate, as a Staff member, as a Secretariat member, or as a Chaperone or any entity related to VMUN for Vancouver Model United Nations 2019 you agree to the following legal terms:
1. You authorize Vancouver Model United Nations (“VMUN”), VMUN’s agents, successors, assigns, and
2. You agree to the terms and conditions of the Cancellation Policy of Vancouver Model United Nations (“VMUN”) accessible [//vmun.com/cancellation]
3. For the safety and comfort of all participants, Vancouver Model United Nations (“VMUN”) will be a drug and alcohol-free environment. The term “drug” refers to substances including, but not limited to, inhalants,
4. You agree to pay the full amount specified on the webpage [//vmun.com/registration-overview] applicable to the date on which VMUN received your registration, and or your status as a delegate, staff member, Secretariat member, Chaperone, or
Terms of Liability
By accessing or browsing this website, registering a School, as a Delegate, as a Staff member, as a Secretariat member, as an attendee, including but not limited to photographers and guests, or as a Chaperone for Vancouver Model United Nations 2019 you agree to the following legal terms:
1. You hereby agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend, Vancouver Model United Nations (“VMUN”) from and against all claims, demands, causes of action or liabilities, including reasonable legal fees, arising from: your breach of any of the Legal Terms of VMUN accessible at [//vmun.com/legal/], your violation of any law resulting from your use of this website, your violation of any law resulting from registering and/or attending VMUN 2019.
2. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, VMUN from and against all claims, demands, causes of action or liabilities, including reasonable legal fees, asserted by third parties arising out of the actions or inactions of the delegates, teachers, chaperones, photographers, Staff members, Secretariat, or any associated or registered persons at VMUN.
3. The total liability of Vancouver Model United Nations (“VMUN”) to you for all damages, causes of action, or losses, whether in tort, through contract, negligence, or otherwise, is limited to one quarter (25%) of the registration fee paid to attend VMUN 2019, or ten dollars ($10), whichever is lesser. In no event shall VMUN be liable for damages caused by external websites accessed by hyperlink, or events which occur up to thirty (30) days before the conference, up to thirty (30) days after the conference, and during the conference, which are affiliated with VMUN, including but not limited to: registration, conference proceedings, and the actions or inactions of others.